Thursday, January 3, 2013

Week 7-9

Nothing much has changed in the last few weeks. The nausea/morning sickness (NOT fun) lasts all day, evening and night...in fact the morning is usually when it is the mildest...so much for "morning" sickness, eh?

I feel really big already...like noticeably big. People probably just think I'm putting on a ton of weight or something...or just don't want to ask, ha ha. 

I went out with some girls on Wednesday and I felt like I looked huge!! Apparently I was, because my sister totally noticed...whom I hadn't told up to that point. So ya, I told her. 

I've had the chance to tell pretty much everyone in my family now. I thought I'd wait a couple more weeks...but if random strangers start noticing, and ask, I'd rather my family know first. 

The last 2 days have been THE worst....I've been just as sick as I was in Mexico...and I've been in bed almost that entire time...awesome. 

Luckily it landed on a weekend, so my hubby helped out a ton yesterday, and an awesome friend of mine took A to school for me. 

 A overheard me talking about Ultrasounds and babies and such and asked what it meant and what I was saying. I decided it would be a good time to tell the boys. 

This is the conversation:

Me: I have a surprise to tell you guys!

A: Is it a toy?

Me: No, it's way better than a toy!

Me: There is something in momma's belly....
(they both guess....a baby!)

Roo: I've always wanted a baby! I love babies!

A: I wanted an underground mansion (he looked pretty disappointed)

(I explain that my belly will get bigger until one day I'll pop out the baby)

Me: What do you want, a Boy or a girl?

A: I want a brother

Roo: I want you to pop out 2 babies...a brother and a sister brother

And that's pretty much it! Kids are the best, aren't they? :)

I've been wanting to take pictures weekly, but it's taken my 5 whole weeks just to remember...so here I am at 9 weeks:






No comments:

Post a Comment