Sunday, January 27, 2013

January

It has been a LONG month...back and forth to E-town constantly...field trips, swimming lessons, home reading, teaching Sunday school, joy-school, babysitting etc...it seems like we've been crazy busy over here. 
With all that though, there is the added benefit of my pregnancy going by so quickly. At least, it seems that way. I'm exactly 23 1/2 weeks today...crazy!
Have I said that I think May is the perfect month to have a baby? All these hot flashes happening in the winter is awesome, the summer, not so awesome. Plus..by the time little bean makes his appearance, the weather will be nice and warm, but not too hot. I won't have to worry about all the extra blankies or bundling up...it'll be great:)
I'm finally going to see my actual baby-doctor, the one who will (fingers crossed) be delivering our sweet boy. I haven't seen him since right after roo was born, so it's been a while. I'm anxious to see what he thinks about me doing a VBAC, and to finally be able to come up with a birthplan. This whole time I've just been hoping that things will go well, but I really have no idea if I'll be having another planned c-section, or be able to try a VBAC this time. 
And again...I haven't uploaded photos:( Hopefully I'll remember to take some pictures today, because I did my hair and everything! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment