Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Halloween Crafts!

These are our cool-io pumpkins...A painted the little ghost one


I learned how to make this at a class over 2 nights...it was hard, but super cute!



I love the little ruffle bum, even though it was super tricky to make, it is my fave part!


This is just scrapbooking paper, with printed letters glued on

This isn't really halloween-y, but something I've been working on for quite a while. I collected a whole bunch of frames and mirrors, and spray-painted them all white...then printed off some new family photos by kelsey!



Love these little window monsters..they are so easy too! You just draw whatever you want your monster to look like onto some black poster-board, make sure to leave room for cut-out pieces. One you cut out some pieces, like the mouth or eyes, you just add tissue paper, then tape it onto your windows! the boys love them:)

This is a halloween printable online I found....don't mind the mess

halloween wreath made out of cupcake liners, also found the how-to for this online

3 comments:

  1. cute stuff Crystal! I love your picture frame wall....turned out perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little Dolly is so cute! I love the ruffles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I got most of the crafty ideas from pinterest!

    ReplyDelete