Wednesday, June 1, 2011

This will probably come as no surprise, but I get bored easily....I crave change. It seems like most of my posts are about this, but its true. In my dream life, JD would have some amazing job where he gets to travel all over the world, and we would come with him. If the kids were in school, we would just home-school or cyber-school or whatever we needed to do. 
That would be the life. I would love it. At least the way I imagine it, I would love. 
I watched the movie "Eat. Pray. Love." today....BIG mistake...I already have the travel bug...and it did NOT help...its even worse now....mmmmm....doesn't Bali look amazing? Living in a beautiful forested area, beside the beach, with a house with no walls...overlooking the awesomeness. I just checked the flights though, and its a little bit too much to fly all 4 of us there....so, not happening for a while. 
I often think it would be awesome to move to a random island, and live there, just working enough to pay our bills while we are there. Its more than a thought actually, I've looked into it a lot. Most people just laugh when I say that I want to do it...but I'm serious. So don't be surprised if in a few months we just get up and move somewhere amazing....it may happen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment