Saturday, May 21, 2011

I want to be a transformer

Apparently (according to A at least) you can WISH upon comets. I'm not really sure what gave A that idea, but he is convinced that if he can somehow see a comet, that his wish will come true. He then decided to tell me that his wish is that "I can be a transformer! A real one! And our whole family would be transformers!!". hmmm....I'm not sure if I want his wish to come true? But he seems very determined....
Lately if I ask A his opinion on something, he always defers to daddy. Like last night I had a jacket on that daddy really dislikes, and so I asked A his opinion, "yup, dads right, its ugly!" ha ha...and then laughs his little head off. This has happened a few times in the last week or so. When daddy left this afternoon to get some work done A let me in on the secret, I didn't even ask, but he said, "I LOVE dad, I just love him so much! Thats why I always agree with daddy, when I say that I don't like things...cuz I just love him" ha ha....well, secrets out buddy, but I don't mind. 
Oh, and side note: I finished the Hunger Games series! yay! Well, mostly yay to finding out what happens in the end, and for finally coming back to the real world (once I finish thinking about it, that is). 

No comments:

Post a Comment