Wednesday, April 13, 2011

It's OFFICIAL!!!

So....we've been applying for adoption for what seems like a REALLY long time...but was only really....hmmm...3 months and 2 weeks or so?...and we just got the news that we are APPROVED! yay!!
It may not seem that exciting...but it is!
I know we have a lot more waiting to do now...but it's exciting waiting...not the kind thats full of lots of boring paperwork, but full of butterflies, and a lot of prayers
Man, I'm excited!! I know it could take FOREVER, or never....but it could be any day now! So, lets hope and pray for the any day now....ha ha...thanks for reading, and I'll keep you posted!!

5 comments:

  1. Crystal this is so EXCITING !!! So happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We got our approval also :) but of course we won't be on the wait lists until after this baby is born.. so I totally understand the excitment of hearing the news about approval! Congrats to you all! I wish you the best in getting placement :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, that is SO wonderful! I'm very excited for you guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys! I am really happy...and I hope that placement goes equally as smoothly for us!

    ReplyDelete