Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Okay...so maybe I'll start some february resolutions...

I've thought a lot about resolutions....what things I wanted to change spiritually, emotionally, physically...and I've come up with a lot. 
BUT it ended there. ha ha...thats all I did, just think about it, not stat anything...not write anything down, just think about it. I've never been big into new years resolutions anyways, only because I feel like we should always be looking at out life and revamping things, and working towards being better in all aspects of our lives all year round. But January is a good time to start, and its been a few months since I've really sat down and re-written goals I have for the future. 
So, I guess what I'm saying is, by the time I'm done actually deciding what I want to do, and writing out how to accomplish it...they are going to have to me my "February resolutions"...ha ha, but thats okay, because I'm sure I'll so this again in a few months.
I think if I blog about it, it will help me be responsible for those goals, and kind of keep me on track all year. So, give me a few days to do some more "thinking" ha ha, and I'll write down all my new goals. 
On New Years eve, some friends of ours went out with us for a wonderful dinner, and what was supposed to be a fun-filled evening of dancing. It ended with a LOT of fun-filled-ness, and a LOT less dancing. We went to an adult dance here in town, that ended up being more of a senior-adult dance. No joke. I was the youngest there by at least 40 years...and everyone there dance EVERY single song either with the 2-step or some form of "quicker" slow-dancing. It was hilarious. 
After a few akward songs, we moved on to the youth dance to surprise and embarass my friend D's teenage son. It worked like a charm! LOL...and I fit in way better there...heck, I pretty much look that age still, ha ha. It was a lot of FUN!
Well, BLOG OUT....and I promise to have my goals written by wednesday, not thursday, no friday...ha ha...maybe one of my goald should be to not be no procastinating. NOT! Only attainable goals here, ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment